Important Information for Guatemala Spiritual Journey« Back to Trip Overview
- Meals as indicated on the itinerary in brackets
- All spiritual teachings, ceremonies, and classes
- All admission fees to the ruins of Yaxha, Topoxté & Tikal
- Your internal flight from Flores to Guatemala City& our boat trip
- Your wonderful guides
- All tips for the drivers, guides, and bell-boys
- All ground transportation (unless you fly in or out of Guatemala City and miss the group transport)
- Trips to the towns of San Antonio Aguas Calientes & San Andres Iztapa
- Your international round-trip flights to Guatemala
- Tips for the maids are not-included (we suggest you plan on leaving $1.00 USD per person per day),
- Personal items such as spa services, laundry, or souvenir shopping.
How to get to Guatemala:
Please note, we suggest making sure your flight arrives no later than 6:00 pm and do try to leave no earlier than 10:00 am if possible. Feel free to make your own flights, but please confirm them with us before booking. If you need help – no worries, Ales in Custom Travel is our travel guru – feel free to ring him at: 604-204-0444, 866-866-5566 or email him and it will be his pleasure to assist you!
Keep in Mind:
The actual schedule of spiritual teachings and what we will be doing day to day is not published so we can be in the moment. Every day will be a magical experience for all of us, so keep your heart and mind open to the experience life brings us. Due to the remote areas we are traveling to, weather, bad roads and other unseen obstacles may cause us to make changes in our itinerary.
On this spiritual journey our intent is to create sacred space where we can learn and share in group for the purpose of deepening our spiritual connections. The power of our teachings (please make sure you align with the group leader’s philosophy) and ceremonies comes from our combined energy and if group process does not interest you, then this trip would not be your best choice.