Important Information for our Egypt Spiritual Journey« Back to Trip Overview
- Round trip air fare from New York City to Cairo and all air travel within Egypt
- Special visit to the sacred site of Abu Simbel
- Five Star Hotel accommodations throughout tour
- All meals are included as per the itinerary marked in parentheses
- PRIVATE TIME in the Great Pyramid (NEW for 2012!)
- All ground transportation
- Deluxe Nile Cruise
- Gratuities and tips for our bellboys
- All sight-seeing tours listed in the itinerary
- Ceremonies and spiritual teachings at sacred sites
- Private expert Egyptologist
- Special family meal at the end of the journey in an Egyptian home
- Camel ride into the desert of the Giza Plateau
- We’ll obtain our visas at the airport (approximately $15.00 USD). If you’re coming from a country other than the US we will check the visa requirements for you.
- Private time in the Great Pyramid is not-included – HOWEVER – depending on the size of our group we can choose to all chip in and split the cost to do so. We do know when the pyramid is less visited and normally we can go in when it is quiet – either way we will have an amazing time.
- Although all meals are included – your drinks are not (soda, wine, beer).
- Other non-included items would be souvenir shopping, laundry services, or personal phone calls.
- Tips for room maids are not-included (we recommend you leave $1.00 USD per person per day).
- Gratuities for our expert Egyptian guide are not-included (we recommend you save $100.00 USD for the guide – he’s truly worth it.)
- Your roundtrip air flight to NYC from your hometown is not-included in the cost of the journey.
How to get to Egypt:
We’ll be taking the Egypt Air flight on March 8th leaving JFK airport in NYC: at 6:30 pm arriving in Cairo on March 9th at noon. This is an overnight flight.
If you’re coming from any country other than the USA, simply make sure your flight is timed to arrive into Cairo when the US flight arrives (most international flights come in at similar times). Then we’ll find you! We’ll also credit you the funds from our group flight towards your international flight from your home country. If you need help – no worries, Ales in Custom Travel is our travel guru – feel free to ring him at: 604-204-0444, 866-866-5566 or email him and it will be his pleasure to assist you!
Keep in Mind:
The actual schedule of spiritual teachings is not published so we can stay in the moment. Every day will be a magical experience for all of us, teachers included! Keep your heart and mind open to the experience life brings us. Due the remote areas we are traveling to, weather, bad roads and other unseen obstacles may cause us to make changes in the schedule or to visit different sites.
On this spiritual journey our intent is to create sacred space where we can learn and share in group for the purpose of deepening our spiritual connections. The power of our teachings (please make sure you align with the group leader’s philosophy) and ceremonies comes from our combined energy and if group process does not interest you, then this trip would not be your best choice.