Important Information for the Mayan Yucatan Spiritual Journey« Back to Trip Overview
- All meals are included in this itinerary as marked on the itinerary in brackets next to the date. But if you eat at any of the local restaurants, you probably will need to pay in cash so plan accordingly!
- All spiritual teachings are included.
- All tips for our bus drivers and baggage handlers (one bag per person) are included
- All ground transportation; unless you do not arrive with the group and separate transport is needed.
- Your round trip air flight to and from Chetumal, Mexico is not included
- Other non-included items would be: phone calls, laundering services and souvenir shopping!
- Tips for the maids (we recommend $1.00/day for the maids) and the waiters are not-included
How to get to Chetumal:
Regarding Flights: Feel free to make your own flights, but please confirm them with us before booking. If you need help – no worries, Ales in Custom Travel is our travel guru – feel free to ring him at: 604-204-0444, 866-866-5566 or email him and it will be his pleasure to assist you!
Keep in Mind:
The actual schedule of spiritual teachings and what we will be doing day to day is not published so we can be in the moment. Every day will be a magical experience for all of us, so keep your heart and mind open to the experience life brings us. Due to the remote areas we are traveling to, weather, bad roads and other unseen obstacles may cause us to make changes in our itinerary.
On this spiritual journey our intent is to create sacred space where we can learn and share in group for the purpose of deepening our spiritual connections. The power of our teachings (please make sure you align with the group leader’s philosophy) and ceremonies comes from our combined energy and if group process does not interest you, then this trip would not be your best choice.