Important Information for our Dolphin Encounter« Back to Trip Overview
- I meet you at the Bimini airport upon your arrival and bringing you to your waterfront home.
- Five days/four nights accommodations in our waterfront hotel double occupancy.
- All but one or two meals are included in the trip cost.
- Swimming, snorkeling and freediving instruction.
- Up to three boat trips out to the world’s most playful dolphins! (We have both spotted and bottlenose dolphins here)
- Snacks out on the boat (fruit and/or trail mix/crackers/granola bars)
- Masterful guide with 17 years experience in the water with you and the dolphins.
- Crystal clear warm Bahamian ocean
- Snorkeling trip to the “3 Sisters” (amazing reef with abundant colorful fish up close).
- Snorkeling trip to explore the famous “Stones of Atlantis,” (site of large stones on the ocean floor, the source of numerous Nat. Geographic & Jacques Cousteau specials).
- Optional snorkel trip to see the sharks and/or to see and hand feed the gentle stingrays (instead of going north to the dolphins.
- Daily Kundalini Ananda Mandala exercise to get your energy flowing!
- Group Pranayama Breathwork session.
- Ho’oponopono Hawaiian Healing workshop and ceremony.
- Sacred Water Ceremony in the ocean.
- Fresh caught lobster and local fish.
- Transportation back to the local airport for your departing flight.
- Optional golf cart tour of North Bimini to see the sights and sounds, eat local conch salad, hike deserted beaches, etc. (local taxi transportation and golf cart fees not included.).
- Your hotel room if you choose to stay a night before or after our trip in Ft. Lauderdale is not-included. We have reserved rooms at a hotel at approximately $80.00 USD per person double occupancy. The hotel is near the airport and a short taxi ride. There are some great restaurants nearby to our hotel.
- Non-included taxes – There is a $25.00 USD tax when leaving the Bahamas. That’s payable in cash only (but may be included in your airline ticket).
- Other non-included items would be: phone calls, laundering services, and souvenir shopping.
- Your flight to Ft. Lauderdale from your hometown and your round-trip flight Ft. Lauderdale to Bimini are not-included (approximately $280.00 USD). The island of Bimini is located 81 km east of Miami.
- Mask, snorkel, optional wetsuit and fins.
- We collect tips at the end of the trip for dispersal to everyone involved and suggest a tip of $100.00 to $150.00 for your trip.
- Any additional boat, taxi, transportation or other activities or excursions not listed above are not included in this price.
- All wild dolphin encounters and boat trips are subject to the wind, weather and the mood of the dolphins.
How to get to Bimini:
Regarding flights: You’ll be taking the afternoon flight to Bimini around 1:40 pm on United Airlines. Going home you’ll be taking the flight that departs Bimini around 2:35pm. If you live outside of Ft Lauderdale you’ll need to arrive in time to make the 1:40 pm flight. Some people desire to arrive a dady early and spend the night in Ft. Lauderdale. If you desire to come a day early, we may be able to match you with a roommate at our hotel. Going home, make sure to book your flight out of Ft. Lauderdale to be at least 3 hours after your Bimini flight completes, as you’ll need time to clear customs and immigrations and re-check your bags for your returning flight home.
Feel free to make your own flights, but please confirm them with us before booking. If you need help – no worries, Ales in Custom Travel is our travel guru – feel free to ring him at: 604-204-0444, 866-866-5566 or email him and it will be his pleasure to assist you!
Keep in Mind:
The actual schedule of spiritual teachings is kept flexible so we can stay in the moment. Every day will be a magical experience for us! Keep your heart and mind open to the experience life brings us. Due the remote areas we are traveling to, weather and other unseen obstacles may cause changes to our itinerary.