Important Information for Women’s Retreat to Sacred Britain« Back to Trip Overview
- All breakfasts are included in this program. All meals are noted next to each day of the above itinerary and are in parentheses like this: (b/l/d).
- 4 dinners are included.
- 8 nights beautiful accommodations.
- All spiritual teachings & ceremonies are included.
- All ground transportation is included on this journey – our bus.
- Entrance fees to all the ruins are included.
- Private time at Stonehenge and Chalice Well!
- All guest presenters.
- Your international round-trip air flight is not-included in the cost of the journey.
- Lunch and some dinners are not-included and may need to be paid for in cash so plan accordingly.
- Beverages except tea, coffee and water with meals.
- Other non-included items would include souvenir shopping, personal phone calls, spa services, laundry, bell boys, and tips for your room maid (we recommend $1.00 USD per day per person).
- Personal, medical or trip cancellation insurance.
How To Get to London:
We suggest that you arrive into London on: May 20th and get a good night sleep! But if not, you must arrive into London Heathrow airport (LHR) only (not into London Gatwick — Gatwick is 1½ hours by road from Heathrow). Please arrange a flight to arrive at London Heathrow airport by 10:00am on the morning of May 21st (for transatlantic travelers this will mean an overnight flight setting off the day before day one of the tour, or come a day early if you prefer). Please check with us if in any doubt. As ladies start signing up, we will now who is arriving when and can pair you up if you would like a roommate in London that first night. You will have to pay for a hotel room for that night (we’re happy to make that reservation for you).
Going home on June 6th – keep in mind that we are driving from Wells to the London Heathrow airport so do not make your flight home until after 1:00pm. Of course you are welcome to hang-out in London a few days and tour around too!
Feel free to make your own flights, but please confirm them with us before booking. If you need help – no worries, Ales in Custom Travel is our travel guru – feel free to ring him at: 604-204-0444, 866-866-5566 or email him and it will be his pleasure to assist you!
Keep in Mind:
The actual schedule of spiritual teachings and what we will be doing day to day is not published so we can be in the moment. Every day will be a magical experience for all of us, so keep your heart and mind open to the experience life brings us. Due to the remote areas we are traveling to, weather, bad roads and other unseen obstacles may cause us to make changes in our itinerary.
On this spiritual retreat our intent is to create sacred space where we can learn and share in group for the purpose of deepening our spiritual connections. The power of our teachings (please make sure you align with the group leader’s philosophy) and ceremonies comes from our combined energy and if group process does not interest you, then this trip would not be your best choice.