TUCSON, AZ: Equine Healing Retreat – To be announced
Are you looking to…
- Reconnect with the truth of who you are in a beautiful, natural setting
- Experience the profound wisdom of horses through guided activities and interaction
- Accelerate your own personal learning, growth and discovery process
- Relax with rejuvenating yoga and healing spa services
- Receive a group coaching session after your retreat to gain ongoing support
If so – this expansive journey compels you to reconnect with the truth of who you are through the mirror of the horse. You will discover how these amazing equine guides are naturally dynamic and gifted spiritual teachers, revealing powerful insights that enable us to make life changing personal transformation. Experience the infinite wisdom they offer us by providing instant, non-judgmental feedback, reflecting back to us our inner-landscape and how we are moving through the world.
Highlights of Your Adventure:
- Accelerate your personal learning, growth and discovery process through direct experiences with horses
- Connect deeply with yourself and your deepest, intuitive nature
- Develop new tools, skills and positive behaviors that support your goals and intentions
- Eat fabulous, fresh and abundant meals
- Rest in a hacienda with private patio and views of the cactus gardens or mountains
- Soak in the pool or redwood hot tub, under the desert sky
- Enter into “horse time” and follow inspiration as it arises in the moment
- Rejuvenate body and mind with morning yoga, or a healing spa service
- Explore the breathtaking local mountains by horseback or on a leisurely hike
- Relax into a supportive, non-judgmental space in order to focus on specific areas of your life
- Engage in pro-active communication, truly receiving from another and being fully received yourself
- Experience powerful, one-to-one guidance with trained equine facilitators
- Join with other spiritual seekers on a profound journey of self-discovery
Our Intimate & Historic Retreat Space
Our home for this journey will be the lovely White Stallion Ranch a 3,000 acre retreat at the foot of the awe-inspiring Tucson Mountains. The ranch is adjacent to the Saguaro National Park, a beautiful and biologically diverse region, containing desert grassland, oak woodland, pine-oak woodland, pine forest and the famous Saguaro Cactus a universal symbol of the American West. Black bear, Mexican spotted owl, and white-tailed deer range throughout this amazing wilderness.
Our western-style guest ranch is family-owned, offering a charming retreat space in which to open to your own journey. They carefully blend their personal touch with the service and quality of a fine resort. Meals are original, fresh, abundant and homemade daily based on original ranch recipes. Guest rooms are spacious and charming, situated throughout the ranch.
Want to Join Us?
Questions? Give us a ring at 727-421-0849 or email us – we can’t wait to hear from you! We invite you to watch the video on the right –> and the video below to learn more about this powerful experience!