Important Information for Kauai« Back to Trip Overview
Kauai is Hawaii’s fourth largest island and is sometimes called the “Garden Isle,” which is an entirely accurate description. The oldest and northernmost island in the Hawaiian chain is draped in emerald valleys, sharp mountain spires and jagged cliffs, aged by time and the elements. Centuries of growth have formed tropical rainforests, forking rivers and cascading waterfalls. Beyond Kauai’s dramatic beauty, the island is home to a variety of outdoor activities. But it’s the island’s laid-back atmosphere and rich culture found in its small towns and along its one-lane bridges that make it truly timeless.
- Accommodations for 7 nights at the Waimea Plantation Cottages
- Three yummy delicious healthy meals per day
- Fun and exciting excursions + adventures
- All teachings + workshops + signed copy of Vanessa’s book
- Fun and exciting excursions + adventures included
- All transportation on the island
- Additional food not included in the list above
- Flights from your hometown
- Gratuities for the hotel maids (we recommend $1.00 USD per night)
- Insurance against theft or loss, and/or accident
- Other non-included items would include souvenir shopping, personal phone calls, laundry, alcoholic and bottled beverages.
How To Get to Kauai:
You must arrive into the Lihue Airport (LIH) on March 18th. Going home, you will be leaving on March 25th probably in the evening. US Air has some great priced trips – do check them out. Best to check with us before making your flights definite to make sure your flights are correct. If you wish to arrive before the first day or stay on after the tour finishes please let us know and we will try to help you with your travel and accommodation arrangements.
Feel free to make your own flights, but please confirm them with us before booking. If you need help – no worries, Ales in Custom Travel is our travel guru – feel free to ring him at: 604-204-0444, 866-866-5566 or email him and it will be his pleasure to assist you!
Keep in Mind:
Every day will be a magical experience for all of us, so keep your heart and mind open to the experience life brings us. Due to the remote areas we are traveling to, weather, bad roads and other unseen obstacles may cause us to make changes in our itinerary. In this mystical land, surrounded by the soft beautiful energy of the land – you can hear the voices of the ancient ones in the wind.