HAVASUPAI FALLS GRAND CANYON: Living Fearlessly – to be announced
Are you looking to…
- Hike, explore, & swim in travertine pools of turquoise blue waters?
- Rest in the energy of the heart of the Grand Canyon?
- Move past the fears that are holding you back from creating your best life?
- Gain clarity on your life’s purpose and let go of troublesome limitations?
If so – it’s this spiritual energy of the Grand Canyon that forms the basis for our 6 days of heart-felt transformation and personal expansion. The focus and intent of our retreat with author Sheri Rosenthal is to transcend any fears we have about what we can or cannot accomplish in our lives. Cradled within the depths of the mother earth – she will help us find our peace and clarity. We’ll hike, swim in crystal waters, meditate, journal and participate in ceremony together!
Highlights Of Your Adventure:
- Descend into one of the most beautiful landscapes in the world
- Explore one of the most beautiful parts of the Grand Canyon: Havasu Falls
- Hike 10 miles into the Grand Canyon
- Swim in the travertine pools and rivers of turquoise blue
- Enjoy the evenings under the stars around the fire
- Eat fabulous meals at our comfortable permanent camp (with exclusive arrangement with the Havasupai tribe)
- Connect deeply with mother earth
- Learn tools for taking action in the face of fear
- Address limiting thought-forms that are stopping you in life
- Clear your mind in the silence of nature and let your spirit speak to you
- Be in the company of fellow spiritual explorers sharing experiences
- Jump off a waterfall and transcend your fear (optional)!
- All camping equipment supplied for you – nothing to carry in!
- Rest in roomy tents with 4.5″ camp mattresses & comfy sleeping bags
- Admire the beauty during our hike along Oak Creek in Sedona
- Helicopter or hike out of the canyon
The Mystery of the Havasu Canyon
Folks say that you haven’t fully lived until you’ve experienced the Grand Canyon. This journey takes you through the heart and soul of the canyon and will leave you with a sense of accomplishment, awe and a true appreciation and love of one of the grandest places on earth.
You might ask what is Havasupai? Havasu Canyon is one of over 600 side canyons forming the 280-mile long Grand Canyon. While over 5 million people per year visit Grand Canyon Village on the South Rim, very few venture to the remote Havasupai Indian Reservation deep in the heart of Grand Canyon.
Home to towering 200-foot waterfalls, beautiful cascades, and tropical blue-green pools this lush oasis is considered the “gem” of the Grand Canyon. The Havasupai or Havasu Baaja currently has 650 tribal members of which approximately 450 live in the village of Supai and all members speak their native language. Pai means people and Havasupai means “people of the blue-green water.”
“Travel and change of place impart new vigor to the mind.”
Want to Join Us?
Questions? Give us a ring at 727-421-0849 or email us – we can’t wait to hear from you!