NM: Heaven on Earth – the Creative Path for Embodied Spirituality – to be announced
Are you looking to….
- Expand your lived definition of “spirituality”?
- Delve more deeply into your creative and intuitive processes?
- Explore new creative techniques to add balance to your life?
- Access answers that are already within you?
- Be in the presence of other amazing, fun, joy filled souls?
- Rest, reflect, renew, rebirth?
- Re-connect to your true being?
- Remember the joy of being human?
If your answer is yes! – then our owe it to yourself to join us on this powerful 5 day spirituality retreat at Casa Del Sol Retreat Center on Ghost Ranch in beautiful Northern New Mexico where we’ll explore creativity, story-telling, body awareness, connection with the land, and relaxation to deeply Embody Spirituality for the Creative, Divine Human – you!
Highlights of your adventure:
- Allow the soaring high desert of enchanting northern New Mexico to work its magic on you!
- Walk the meditative labyrinths at Ghost Ranch and Ojo Caliente
- Learn how to access answers within through creative processes such as whole brain collage and mandalas
- Be guided expertly by 25 year veteran teacher and group leader Licia Berry in creativity, whole brain communication and embodied spirituality
- Be encouraged to explore your heart’s deepest desires
- Field trips to explore a variety of terrains and vistas
- Immerse your physical body at the healing springs at Ojo Caliente
- Experience introspective opportunities and exercises for self awareness
- Feel a sense of community with nightly campfires, story-telling, laughter and sharing with other creative explorers
- Take away new creative ideas to incorporate into your personal process
- No prior experience necessary for creative activities
Heavenly Land – Open Hearts
Surrounded by the heart centered land of beautiful Ghost Ranch, where renowned artist Georgia O’Keefe lived and painted for a majority of her life, you will have the opportunity to commune with the desert and delve deep into the heart of your own creative process. Particularly beautiful in the autumn with the gold of the cottonwood trees, the salmon mesas, the sage and the azure blue sky, the high desert of New Mexico is a natural paradise that invites your spirit to soar.
This amazing retreat will be touching on all aspects of our being – physical, emotional, mental and spiritual. We have found creativity to be a natural, enjoyable, grace-laden vehicle through which to explore spiritual insights and discover self. You will create collages and mandalas, walk the labyrinths, listen by the campfires, share laughter, walk the pink canyons, appreciate the wildlife, drink in the remarkable energy of Northern New Mexico and remember your delight as you celebrate your humanity. A truly unique and intimate retreat for the restoration of the soul.
“I don’t want to get to the end of my life and find that I lived just the length of it.
I want to have lived the width of it as well.”
~ Diane Ackerman