Important Information for our Goddess Retreat« Back to Trip Overview
Each room at the The Duncan Center has two beds, private bath, desk, individual a/c units, and wireless internet service. Each lodging building has a lounge that has a couch, chairs, flat screen TVs with satellite, microwave, and small refrigerator. The beach is not far away if you like and the weather in February is lovely!
- Three home-cooked meals a day and drinks (water, coffee, tea).
- Three nights double occupancy at the Duncan Conference Center.
- All spiritual teachings, classes and ceremonies.
- All group and meditation sessions.
- Choice of two healing modalities (either body work with Deborah Kelly, channeling with Carolina Zacaria,or Integrated Energy Therapy with Shanti)
- Use of the pool, jacuzzi and labyrinths.
- Group Channeling session led by Carolina Zacaria
- Healing Meditation with singing bowls led by Debra Kelly
- Fire and Pipe Ceremony led by Shanti
- Sunrise Ceremony on the beach with Shanti
- Soda and alcoholic beverages are not included.
- Personal items such as phone calls and souvenir shopping!
- Your round-trip air flight to and from Ft. Lauderdale, and your transport to the center are not-included.
- Bring some cash for non-included healing services, and for the room-maids (we suggest $1.00 USD per day per person).
How To Get to Ft. Lauderdale, Florida:
Please fly into Ft. Lauderdale, Florida early enough to be able to arrive at the Center by 4:00pm – that way we can have our opening ceremony by 5:00pm. Figure that it will take 25 minutes to taxi from the airport to the center. Going home, leave enough time for that drive plus 2 hours lead time at the airport. There is a shuttle from the airport based on the number of people riding to the resort and we can arrange shuttle runs once everyone gets their flight information to us.
Feel free to make your own flights, but please confirm them with us before booking. If you need help – no worries, Ales in Custom Travel is our travel guru – feel free to ring him at: 604-204-0444, 866-866-5566 or email him and it will be his pleasure to assist you!
Keep in Mind:
The actual schedule of spiritual teachings and what we will be doing day to day is not published so we can be in the moment. Every day will be a magical experience for all of us, so keep your heart and mind open to the experience life brings us. Due to the remote areas we are traveling to, weather, bad roads and other unseen obstacles may cause us to make changes in our itinerary.