Important Information for our Equine Healing Retreat« Back to Trip Overview
- All meals are all included in this itinerary from lunch on day one to breakfast on day five.
- Four nights double occupancy at the White Stallion Ranch.
- All teachings, classes and guided horse interaction.
- Yoga classes included in itinerary.
- You’ll have wonderful trained facilitators.
- Trail rides available from White Stallion Guest Ranch.
- Shuttle to and from the Tucson International Airport.
- Use of the pool, hot tub and gym facilities.
- Your flights into Tucson, Arizona
- Gratuities to bell-boys, dining hall staff and staff members are not-included
- Personal items: phone calls, coin-operated laundry facility, massage and spa services, and gift shop purchases!
- Tips for the maids are not-included (we suggest planning on leaving $1.00 USD per day)
How To Get to Tucson, Arizona:
Please fly into Tucson, Arizona on September 19th arriving no later than 4pm at the ranch. Going home on the 22nd please do not schedule your flight to leave before 12:00 noon if possible. The White Stallion Ranch is 40 minutes from the Tucson International Airport and 90 minutes from Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport (if you get better flights feel free to fly into Phoenix). No matter which airport you arrive at, you will approach the ranch from I-10. From Phoenix you will be going East on I-10 and from Tucson you will be going West on I-10. A word of caution – do not follow directions found in the on-line mapping program Map Quest. They are incorrect – ask us instead if you are driving or renting a car. Call the Ranch office 520-297-0252 for additional help.
Feel free to make your own flights, but please confirm them with us before booking. If you need help – no worries, Ales in Custom Travel is our travel guru – feel free to ring him at: 604-204-0444 or 866-866-5566 or email him and it will be his pleasure to assist you!
Keep in Mind:
The actual schedule of spiritual teachings and what we will be doing day to day is not published so we can be in the moment. Every day will be a magical experience for all of us, so keep your heart and mind open to the experience life brings us. Due to the remote areas we are traveling to, weather, bad roads and other unseen obstacles may cause us to make changes in our itinerary.