Important Information for our Raising Empowered, Radiant Daughters Retreat!« Back to Trip Overview
Beautiful, fun and healthy – Dahlonega Spa Resort offers a perfect balance of mind, body and spirit in an oasis of beauty, tranquility and home like intimacy. The beautiful location and grounds, lovingly prepared vegetarian food (*either fish or chicken is served at every lunch and dinner) and incredible spa services will make this experience one to remember. The Dahlonega Spa Resort is located on 72 acres near Dahlonega, Georgia, in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains. The fresh air will instantly cure your big-city stress, and the expansive views, nature trails, and outdoor jacuzzi will soothe your body & soul. The resort is located approximately 1 hour & 45 min north of the Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport.
There is an abundance of things to do in Downtown Dahlonega, home of the first US gold rush! There are plenty of fine artisans showing their wares, cute gift shops, fine coffee and teas, an excellent music venue and a community theater. Dahlonega even has world-class chocolatiers as well! There’s awesome nature too: hiking, swimming in magical waterfalls, panning for gold, trout fishing (bring your own rod), rafting, canoeing, kayaking, tubing, star gazing, soaking in our lovely outdoor hot tub, visiting the Nature Tours Kangaroo Conservation Center and horseback riding – are some of the wonderful activities available to you!
- Six breakfasts, six lunches and six dinners
- Daily Feminine Power teachings for both women and girls with Katherine Woodward Thomas and Miriam Mason Martineau
- Sacred Rituals of Initiation and Empowerment
- Six nights double occupancy at Dahlonega Spa Resort
- Daily Mother-Daughter Yoga Classes.
- Full activities program for the girls and mom’s
- Personal items such as laundry services, phone calls, spa services (massages, facials, & wraps), and souvenir shopping.
- Tips for the room maids are not-included (we suggest you plan on leaving $1.00 USD per person per day).
- Your roundtrip air flight to Atlanta, Georgia is not-included.
- Your roundtrip transport to the resort is not-included.
How To Get to Dahlonega, Georgia:
Please note, we suggest making sure your flight to Atlanta, Georgia arrives no later than 3:00pm pm. This way you have time to drive up to the resort and settle in before dinner time. On the day of departure, please try to leave no earlier than 10:00 am if possible.
Feel free to make your own flights, but please confirm them with us before booking. If you need help – no worries, Ales in Custom Travel is our travel guru – feel free to ring him at: 604-204-0444, 866-866-5566 or email him and it will be his pleasure to assist you!
We recommend you either rent a car at the Atlanta Airport or take a shuttle to the resort (Crown Mountain Limo or Paddy’s Taxi Service). We are happy to match you up with another mom to share a car if you like. We suggest renting a car if you want to explore the area and participate in local activities like rafting, horseback-riding, etc.