Important Information for Creating Divine Partnerships« Back to Trip Overview
Please note that Tepoztlán is a charming and safe town far from the recent violence many of us have read about on the news. You will LOVE the resort, the town, and the generous and welcoming people of this stunning Sacred Valley of Magic & Mysticism!
- Six breakfasts, six lunches, and six dinners are included in this itinerary.
- Six nights at the Hostal de la Luz Spa Resort
- All partnerships teachings
- Use of the beautiful Labyrinth
- One incredible massage
- Participation in the sacred Temazcal healing lodge
- Admission to the Xochicalco Ruins
- All tips for our bus drivers, baggage handlers (one bag per person) and guide are included. (An $80.00 value)
- All ground transportation; unless you do not arrive with the group and separate transport is needed.
- Your international flights to Mexico City are not-included
- Other non-included items would be: phone calls, laundering services and souvenir shopping!
- Tips for the maids (we recommend $1.00 USD per person per day for the maids)
How To Get to Tepoztlán, Mexico:
We suggest you arrive at the Mexico City Airport (MEX) on September 24th no later than 4:00pm to take the group transport to our hotel. If you miss the van you will need to pay for a taxi to the hotel. On September 30th we suggest that you schedule your departure any time after 12:00pm. Feel free to make your own flights, but please confirm them with us before booking. If you need help – no worries, Ales in Custom Travel is our travel guru – feel free to ring him at: 604-204-0444 or email him and it will be his pleasure to assist you!
Keep in Mind:
The actual schedule of teachings and what we will be doing day to day is not published so we can be in the moment. Every day will be a magical experience for all of us, so keep your heart and mind open to the experience life brings us. Due to the remote areas we are traveling to, weather, bad roads and other unseen obstacles may cause us to make changes in our itinerary.