Mayan Vibrational Alignment Retreat Important Information« Back to Trip Overview
- Eighteen delicious meals are included as marked on the itinerary in brackets next to the date.
- All spiritual teachings for our retreat are included
- Shamanic program and ceremonies (**please note that this is a fun but intensive program!)
- Daily group circles
- Rainforest Canopy Adventure (zip-lining!)
- Cacao Farm visit watching how Indians make chocolate
- Fun on Punta Uva Beach!
- Optional plant medicine ceremony
- All tips for our bus drivers and baggage handlers (one bag per person) are included
- All ground transportation; unless you do not arrive with the group and separate transport is needed
- Medical insurance for the duration of the trip
- Your round trip air flight to and from San Jose is not included
- Any optional tours or activities not listed in our itinerary
- Other non-included items would be: phone calls, laundering services, gifts, and souvenir shopping!
- Tips for the hotel wait staff are not-included. They work hard to serve you and we suggest you put aside ~$65.00 for them.
- Tips for the maids (we recommend $1.00/day for the maids)
- There will be an optional Plant Medicine ceremony ($100.00 per person)
How to get to San Jose:
You will need to fly into the San Jose Airport (SJO). Make sure you arrive no later than 4:00pm to be able to make to our retreat center in time for dinner as it take around 2 hours to drive from the airport to the coast. Feel free to make your own flights, but please confirm them with us before booking. If you need help – no worries, Ales in Custom Travel is our travel guru – feel free to ring him at: 604-204-0444, 866-866-5566 or email him and it will be his pleasure to assist you!
Keep in Mind:
The actual schedule of spiritual teachings and what we will be doing day to day is not published so we can be in the moment. Every day will be a magical experience for all of us, so keep your heart and mind open to the experience life brings us. Due to the remote areas we are traveling to, weather, bad roads and other unseen obstacles may cause us to make changes in our itinerary.
On this spiritual journey our intent is to create sacred space where we can learn and share in group for the purpose of deepening our spiritual connections. The power of our teachings (please make sure you align with the group leader’s philosophy) and ceremonies comes from our combined energy and if group process does not interest you, then this trip would not be your best choice.