Important Information for our Ireland Journey« Back to Trip Overview
- All breakfasts and some dinners are included on our journey – see itinerary for details
- All ground transport to sacred sites and from the Dublin airport (pickup at specified time).
- Entrance fees to the sacred sites.
- 9 nights at our hotels double occupancy.
- All tour guide fees
- Gratuities & taxes on included accommodations and meals.
- Descriptive and spiritual guides to teach you about the history and mysticism of the region
- Your international round-trip air flight is not-included in the cost of the journey.
- Lunches and those evening meals listed as ‘not included’
- Tips for bell-boys and room maids not included (we recommend $1.00 per night)
- Other non-included items would include souvenir shopping, personal phone calls, laundry, alcoholic and bottled beverages.
How To Get to Dublin:
We suggest arriving in Dublin either the night before our tour to rest or you can take a red-eye arriving in Dublin no later than 10:00am in the morning of the 18th. Departing we suggest not making your flight before 1:00pm on August 27th if possible – please talk to us before making your flights.
Feel free to make your own flights, but please confirm them with us before booking. If you need help – no worries, Ales in Custom Travel is our travel guru – feel free to ring him at: +604-204-0444, +866-866-5566 or email him and it will be his pleasure to assist you!
Keep in Mind:
The actual schedule of spiritual teachings and what we will be doing day to day is not published so we can be in the moment. Every day will be a magical experience for all of us, so keep your heart and mind open to the experience life brings us. Due to the remote areas we are traveling to, weather, bad roads and other unseen obstacles may cause us to make changes in our itinerary. In this mystical land, surrounded by the soft beautiful energy of the land – you can hear the voices of the ancient ones in the wind.