Important Information for Access your Dreams, Portugal« Back to Trip Overview
The Access your Dreams Retreat offers a perfectly balanced combination of structured group activities, where I’ll provide you with the support, tools, resources and feedback you need to give birth to your dreams, plus space and time to unwind and work on your individual creative dreams.
To help you awaken your body and reclaim your vitality, a typical day on retreat will start with a cup of hot herbal tea, fresh fruit and a short meditation. Followed by a silent morning walk along the beautiful beaches and breath taking surroundings of Carrapateira or an energizing yoga class. A light nutritious breakfast will be served to complete your morning. Our chef will pamper you with three delicious homemade meals a day, using fresh, locally grown ingredients.
To make the most of this program your journey starts with a personal online interview to talk about your goals and intentions for the retreat. Your quest for your true identity, who you are today, who you want to be and who you will become starts here.
It’s important to us to give you all the tools, resources and support you need to implement the changes you desire in your life. For this reason we offer a teleseminar after the retreat for all participants. You’ll have the opportunity to ask any questions you might have regarding your insights and the content of the training sessions during the retreat. The session will be recorded and sent to you afterwards by e-mail, so you can listen to it any time.
- 6 nights in a double room all meals included at the Monte Velhoa Eco Resort (or the Casa Fajara Rustic Boutique if Monte Velho is not available). For a single room there is an additional cost of € 199 (~$259 USD)
- All the emotional and physical transformation you can absorb!
- A maximum of 15 participants to ensure individual attention and personal support
- Tools and resources for increased self-awareness and personal development
- Expert guidance and leadership from highly trained and experienced professionals
- A safe, confidential environment in a beautiful and peaceful setting
- Transfer to and from the resort (75 minutes) can be arranged for an additional fee
- Any additional spa services, side trips, surfing lessons, or additional time with the horses not indicated in our itinerary
- Health insurance
- Tips for the room and wait staff
- Your international and national flights
- Visa costs from your home if necessary.
- Other non-included items would include souvenir shopping, personal phone calls, laundry, alcoholic and bottled beverages.
How To Get to Carrapateira, Portugal:
Flights: The nearest airport is Faro, about 1 hr 20 min drive from the Monte Velhoa Eco Resort (or Casa Fajara Rustic Boutique). Lisbon is about a 3.5 hrs drive away. Flights to Lisbon are sometimes cheaper than to Faro, and Lisbon is definitely worth spending an extra night before or after the retreat. We are happy to organize a transfer from Faro airport (One way is €95 and if two persons share it’s €47,50 each).
Rental car: We strongly recommend to book a rental car especially if you are coming from Lisbon! You can see the ocean from Monte Velho Resort and it´s only 4 km linear distance to the beach but the hike through the bush still takes at least 50 minutes – with the car you make it in 10! The rental car also gives you flexibility on your whole journey and in the end it is always cheaper than the total amount you would pay for train/bus tickets and taxi.
Feel free to make your own flights, but please confirm them with us before booking. If you need help – no worries, Ales in Custom Travel is our travel guru – feel free to ring him at: 604-204-0444, 866-866-5566 or email him and it will be his pleasure to assist you!
Keep in Mind:
The actual schedule of teachings and what we will be doing day to day is not published so we can be in the moment. Every day will be a magical experience for all of us, so keep your heart and mind open to the experience life brings us. Due to the remote areas we are traveling to, weather, bad roads and other unseen obstacles may cause us to make changes in our itinerary.