BIG SUR: Explore & Express Your Authentic Artistic Vision – to be announced
Are You Looking To…
- Inspire your imagination by painting in one of the most awe-inspiring settings?
- Tap into your authentic creative vision and express your own personal imagery?
- Rejuvenate your life by resting in the beauty and energy of the redwoods?
- Energize your artistic techniques by working one-on-one with a master artist?
If so – join artist Linda Jacobson for an invigorating artist’s painting retreat in Big Sur where the rugged California coastline meets magical redwood forests. In a community of like-minded artistic explorers you will find the support and stimulation you need to enhance your creative possibilities.
Highlights Of Your Adventure:
- No prior art experience necessary!
- Nurturing, non-judgmental environment for beginners!
- Experts: leave with constructive tools to enhance your technique
- Create free flowing spontaneous imagery
- Draw from nature and develop sketches into finished works
- Learn about color, paint handling and composition
- Demonstrations of acrylic, watercolor and pastel techniques
- Special exercises for accessing your inner creativity
- Discussions of color theory and composition
- Field trips into Big Sur for thumbnail sketching
- A 2,000 sq. ft. art studio is available 24 hours/day, allowing you to totally
immerse yourself in the creative process.
- Linda’s spiritual and shamanic teachings
- Meditations and guided visualizations to un-block your creativity
- One-on-one guidance designed to unfold your personal vision
- 3 nights at the charming Big Sur Lodge!.
- Meet legendary Big Sur artist and poet/writer Carolyn Kleefeld at her
extraordinary home and studio atop Pfeiffer Ridge for an evening reading and
show of her visionary paintings.
Soul-Stirring Rustic Beauty
The retreat is held amidst the redwoods at the beautiful Big Sur Lodge located in the Pfeiffer Big Sur State Park, which offers a 2,000 sq.ft. art studio available 24 hours and a heated swimming pool. Nestled amongst the aged oak trees and tall ancient redwoods, Big Sur Lodge has provided inspiration to writers, artists and the weary traveler in search of majestic splendor that soothes and restores both the heart and soul. Watch the video on the right – it’s soooo beautiful! –>
“Big Sur is the California that men dreamed of years ago, this is the Pacific that Balboa looked at from the Peak of Darien, this is the face of the earth as the Creator intended it to look”
Want to Join Us?
Questions? Give us a ring at 727-421-0849 or email us – we can’t wait to hear from you!