Important Information for Ayahuasca & Ayni in the Andes« Back to Trip Overview
- Most meals are included – please refer to the itinerary as each day’s meals are noted next to each day of the itinerary in parentheses.
- Three fully organic, delicious vegetarian meals included while at Willka T’ika (with consideration for a required/recommended diet prior to each ceremony).
- With extension, a fully guided Andean program in Cusco and Machu Picchu.
- Transfers to and from Willka T’ika.
- Best available accommodation set among the peaceful gardens and gorgeous surroundings of Willka T’ika, a luxury retreat in the Sacred Valley
- Three full Ayahuasca ceremonies with Willka T’ika’s Ayahuascero.
- Lectures by Dennis McKenna Ph.D., and discussions with both experts.
- Optional guided outings with entrance tickets are included to Ollantaytampu ruins and the spectacular Pisaq ruins, with a hike down to the famous market. We will also lead a hike to Maras Salt farms and the surrounding Urubamba countryside.
- Free time to simply relax and savor Willka T’ika Guesthouse. All outings are optional.
- Your international round-trip air flight is not-included in the cost of the journey.
- Your internal round-trip flight from Lima to Cusco is not-included.
- Overnight stay at the Ramada Hotel at the Lima Airport is not-included.
- Spa and sacred bath services at Willka T’ika are not-included
- Non-included restaurants may need to be paid for in cash so plan accordingly.
- Tips for our drivers, shamans, guides and Willka T’ika staff are not-included (we recommend $10.00 USD per day per participant).
- Guide tipping for all guided outings during the Extension and the Conference is at the individual’s discretion. A member in the group can pool and place the tip money in an envelope provided by reception staff. If you appreciated the guide’s service, please hand this directly to the guide, who leaves after the last guided outing on the schedule.
- Other non-included items would include souvenir shopping, personal phone calls, laundry, alcoholic and bottled beverages.
- You may have to pay an international ticket tax if it is not built into your ticket price(approx $30.00 USD)
How To Get to Peru:
We suggest the American Airlines flight leaving Miami at 11:25 pm arriving in Lima at 4:00 am. This is an overnight flight. Then we’ll be catching a morning flight to Cusco. Departing we’ll be catching the flight from Cusco in the late afternoon to Lima and then we’ll be taking the AA flight departing Lima around 11:25 pm arriving back in Miami at 6:00 am the following day. If by some chance you absolutely do not want to take that overnight flight – you are more than welcome to take the day time flight and we can get you a room at the Lima airport so you can start your journey fresh the next day. It’s just that you’ll have to pay for a hotel room for that night (we’re happy to make that reservation for you).
Feel free to make your own flights, but please confirm them with us before booking. If you need help – no worries, Ales in Custom Travel is our travel guru – feel free to ring him at: 604-204-0444, 866-866-5566 or email him and it will be his pleasure to assist you!
Keep in Mind:
The actual schedule of spiritual teachings and what we will be doing day to day is not published so we can be in the moment. Every day will be a magical experience for all of us, so keep your heart and mind open to the experience life brings us. Due to the remote areas we are traveling to, weather, bad roads and other unseen obstacles may cause us to make changes in our itinerary. In this mystical land, surrounded by the soft beautiful energy of the Apus, spirits of the Andes mountains, valleys, rivers, ancient energetic sites, and the gentle hearts of the Peruvian people – you can hear the voices of the ancient ones in the wind.