PERU: A Spiritual Adventure to Machu Picchu + Sacred Valley – To be announced
Pachamama warmly welcomes you! Join this unique celebration with Carol Cumes for an authentic Magical Journey along the pathways of Peru’s ancient civilizations. An exceptional Willka T’ika guide will share the mysteries of ancestral Incan customs at all sacred sites.
The program is based at Willka T’ika, a premier luxury retreat center situated in the heart of the Sacred Valley, owned and founded by Carol Cumes. Luxury double rooms and garden guest cottages are surrounded by a breathtaking array of flowers, treas, and medicinal herbs. Building crafted from earth materials and great attention enhances guest comfort. Amenities include indoor meditation rooms, solar-heated floral medicinal baths, healing massage and spa sessions, and a healing room with a crystal bed sent by John of God from Brazil.
Highlights of Your Adventure:
- Guided visits to Korikancha Temple, the holiest site during Inka times, and Pisac.
- Guided visits to Inkan ritual fountains at Tipon and the awesome giant stones of Saksaywaman.
- Healthy, organic gourmet vegetarian meals, with raw, vegan and wheat-free options served each day.
- Garden meditations and optional hikes into the valleys surrounding Willka T’ika.
- Hiking beneath magnificent Andean peaks in awe-inspiring Sacred Valley scenery.
- Two days to experience Cusco and two days in Machu Picchu.
- Observe the vibrant and colorful Quechua people in their mountain villages; an artists and photographers dream.
- Participation in ancient Inkan ceremonies with authentic practicing pakkos (Qero healers).
- Enjoy the original Seven Chakra Gardens – learn how to use and create your own Chakra Gardens at home.
- Experience the heartfelt practice of ayni (Andean reciprocity) with a visit to an isolated mountain community and interaction with the school children, supported by the non-profit Willka T’ika Children’s Fund.
This diverse spiritual adventure is perfect for individual travelers, couples, and sojourners with an interest in meditation, holistic heal (and healing), yoga, dance, Andean mysticism, photography, hiking and the creative arts.
Willka T’ika a piece of Heaven on Earth
Nourish with organic gourmet meals: Brilliant edible flowers and organically grown vegetables are harvested daily and featured in vegetarian gourmet meals. Healthy menus include delicious and nutritious protein-filled Andean super-foods lovingly prepared by the Willka T’ika Quechua chefs.
Integrate into the Andes via mind, body & soul: This program offers a spiritual and cultural adventure for mind, body and soul. Each morning after personal yoga or meditation, and a relaxed, nutritious buffet breakfast, you will visit an ancient Incan site in the Sacred Valley. Maximize your personal experience at each sacred site with ample time to explore, meditate or hike to your liking through temples and valleys.
Look at me now. This is where I am. This is what I want.
I Ask and I Receive. All is Perfect.
I respect, honor, and love you as I love myself. We are one.
Want to Join Us?
Questions? Give us a ring at 727-421-0849, 866-866-5566 or email us – we can’t wait to hear from you!