AGUA NICARAGUA: Unfolding our Authenic Heart – A Women’s Retreat by the Sea – to be announced
Ladies, are you looking to…
- Gain insight in to your essential creative powers?
- Deepen your mind-body-spirit connection?
- Experience expanded awareness & consciousness in your life?
- Peel away the inauthentic mind-chatter and express your true heart?
- Rest & relax in the company of fabulous like-minded women!
If so, join spiritual author Sheri Rosenthal, and a bevy of fabulous women for this heart-centered creative spiritual retreat. Each day we’ll explore opening our heart-space while setting those harsh inner thoughts to rest. Using gentle journaling, ceremony, group circles, and Sheri’s spiritual sharings – we’ll let go of any preconceived ideas of what we can or cannot create in life and open to the energy of infinite consciousness as it expresses through each one of us!
Highlights Of Your Adventure:
- Five awesome nights at Agua Nicaragua
- All meals included (AQUA Nicaragua is dedicated to sourcing the freshest, local and organic produce, meats and seafood)
- Sacred Circles
- One yummy massage!
- Sheri’s daily Tasty Morsel’s (spiritual nuggets)
- Volcano Mombacho hike/Canopy Tour (Trekking around the volcano´s four craters. Then do as the howler monkeys do going from tree to tree, aided by ropes and harnesses walking the forest canopy. Breathtaking.)
Paradise at Agua Nicaragua
Located on the secluded beach of Redonda Bay, nestled on a private white sand beach along Nicaragua’s Pacific coast almost hidden amongst the treetops, lives a resort like no other. Private, secluded villas, constructed of sustainable hardwoods and furnished by local artisans are your home while you enjoy Nicaragua at it’s purest. Laze your days away admiring Playa la Redonda, our private white sand beach or perhaps spoil yourself with professional spa offerings. The accommodations at AQUA were designed to place you into the heart of nature, and allow you to enjoy an up close and rare personal experience of what is becoming an increasingly endangered habitat.
“Everyone has talent.
What is rare is the courage to follow the talent to the dark place where it leads.”
Want to Join Us?
Questions? Give us a ring at 727-421-0849 or email us – we can’t wait to hear from you!