Important Information for Unfolding our Authentic Heart« Back to Trip Overview
Nicaragua is called the land of lakes and volcanoes. This beautiful country has entered a new era of healing, reconciliation, rebuilding and reconstruction following the end of the Sandinista revolution in 1990. AQUA Nicaragua is located on the Pacific Ocean, just two and a half hours drive from Managua, the capital city of Nicaragua. So, just sit back, settle in and take in the experience of being in the unique and diverse country of Nicaragua.
- Five nights at the lovely AGUA Nicaragua retreat center
- All meals included as indicated on the itinerary
- A one hour delicious massage
- Sacred Circles
- Catherine’s daily creative photo explorations, discussions, reviews and assignments
- Sheri’s daily Tasty Morsel’s (spiritual nuggets)
- Volcano Mombacho Hike/Canopy Tour: When you reach the entrance of the reserve, what follows is an adventurous steep ride up on a jeep. Temperatures start to drop as you ascend 1200meters. Below you will see many coffee plantations that Nicaragua is famous for. Finally at the top, imagine trekking around the volcano´s four craters. Then do as the howler monkeys do going from tree to tree, aided by ropes and harnesses walking the forest canopy. Breathtaking.
- Your tourist card obtained upon entry at the airport $10.00 USD
- Personal items such as phone calls, laundering services and souvenir shopping!
- Your round-trip air flight to Managua is not-included.
- Transportation to and from the Managua airport.
- Surf Trip $60. USD 1/2 day (by boat)
- Beginner Surf Lesson $40.00 USD per hour, includes board rental and instructor
- Fishing Trip $160.00 USD for 3 hours or $320.00 USD full day ($45 per hour extra)
- Water Taxi to San Juan del Sur $160.00 USD (round-trip)
- Kayak & Paddle Boar Rental $20.00 USD per hour
- Snorkeling Gear Rental $10.00 USD per hour or bring your own!
How to get to Agua:
We are meeting for our opening ceremony at 5:00pm, so leave enough time to fly in and drive here. Airport transfers are available at $110 (plus 17% tax) one way. Upon making your flight arrangements, please forward them us to coordinate your airport pick up and departures. Our drivers will be notified of your individual flight itineraries prior to your arrival. In the event of a delay from the States, please be rest assured that they will track your flight and there is no need for concern.
Feel free to make your own flights, but please confirm them with us before booking. If you need help – no worries, Ales in Custom Travel is our travel guru – feel free to ring him at: 604-204-0444, 866-866-5566 or email him and it will be his pleasure to assist you!
Keep in Mind:
The actual schedule of teachings and what we will be doing day to day is not published. This is because we love to be in the moment. Every day will be a magical experience for all of us, teachers included! Keep your heart and mind open to the experience life brings us. **Also please note that weather may cause us to change our lovely activities on any day.
“Nobody cares if you can’t dance well. Just get up and dance. Great dancers are not great because of their technique, they are great because of their passion.”