KENYA, AFRICA: A Woman’s Safari for the Mind, Body & Spirit! – to be announced
Are You Looking To…
- Connect with the feminine earth energy and wildlife of the Motherland?
- Befriend members of the Masai warrior tribe?
- Give deeply through donating and participating in community projects?
- Share and journey in sacred circle with a group of awesome women?
- Witness the most powerful animals on our planet: lions, leopards, cheetahs, elephants, buffaloes, giraffes, antelopes, zebras, wildebeest, & gazelles?
If so – this Woman’s Safari of the Soul with author Sheri Rosenthal and LUX World Travel owner Melinda Johnson will embrace you on every level of your mind, body and spirit. Through heart-felt circles, ceremony, meditation, and connection with our mother-earth – we will celebrate Africa, the Motherland of life. As sisters, we will honor the earth and ourselves by discovering and re-connecting to the innate rhythm of our deep personal being.
Discovering our integrity, purpose, peace, and passion through our experience of adventure, connection and giving will be powerful and fulfilling. There is no doubt that we will come home transformed, refreshed and inspired – with an intuitive knowing of where we stand in the world. Connecting with the feminine earth energy and wildlife of the motherland of all humanity is the focus of this amazing spiritual journey to Kenya, Africa.
Ladies, Listen to Sheri & Melinda’s FREE teleclass:
“Discovering our Integrity, Purpose, Peace, & Passion!”
Sign-up NOW for the audio recording!
Highlights Of Your Adventure:
- Deeply connect with the Motherland of all humanity
- Be in the presence of some of the most graceful and powerful animals on our earth
- Experience the culture & spiritual philosophy of the Masai people
- Visit, give and be in service to the children at the Kid’s Alive Home
- Meditate under the huge skies of Africa
- Share a loving and non-judgmental women’s circle of wisdom
- Participate in group ceremonies under the stars
- Enjoy our fabulous Safari Camps for an authentic African connection
- Delicious food, fun, laughter and relaxation!
- Explore Sangare, a 6500 acre private wildlife conservancy
- Visit the Kamatongu Primary School, an in need publicly funded school
- Marvel at the Nakuru National Park, a protected sanctuary for endangered species
- Take a boat ride to explore the beautiful & private Crescent Island
- Connect with the jade-green Crater Lake & it’s vast wildlife in the Game Sanctuary
Giving of Ourselves
Although Kenya is one of the more stable countries in Africa, poverty and deprivation are rife across the land. HIV AIDS has resulted in over one million children being left as orphans with no visible means of support or care. Life expectancy rates have fallen and thousands of families struggle to survive on a day-to-day basis. With children suffering from the ravages of malnutrition, malaria, and HIV AIDS, the result is an ever-increasing child mortality rate.
For our community project, we’ll visit the Kids Alive Children’s Home (a Christian organization), and the Kamatongu Primary School a government supported school which is in dire need of a permanent source of drinking water. Proceeds from this journey will provide funds to the school to help them achieve some of their most dire goals. Our visit will be a powerful opportunity for us to open our hearts in service and experience unconditional love.
“For Africa to me… is more than a glamorous fact. It is a historical truth. No man can know where he is going unless he knows exactly where he has been and exactly how he arrived at his present place.” ~ Maya Angelou
To Book our Mind, Body & Spirit Safari
Questions? Give us a ring at 727-421-0849 or email us – we can’t wait to hear from you!
FYI: Several of the pictures above are gifts from Timothy Jackson owner of Vintage Destinations